- So… You’re thinking about volunteering?
- Do you have some free time, even if it’s only a couple of hours?
- Do you love dogs?
- Are you prepared to donate your time for free?
If that’s four Yes’s then you’ve come to the right place! 🙂
Wellidogs would not exist without the dedication and kindness of its supporters and regular volunteers, and volunteering can be a very rewarding experience as well as a way to meet new friends.
At Wellidog we’re more like a big family who pull together to make a difference to some very deserving furbabies who have found themselves here through no fault of their own.
There are many ways that you can help…
- Dog Walking – If you have some free time, then why not volunteer as a dog walker? Our dogs always need exercise no matter whether is wet or dry, and it’s good for them to get out and have a some one-on-one attention…
- Ad-hoc help as/when you are able to is always welcome. Give us a shout and we can discuss ways to help without committing anything ongoing.
- Or if you are able to volunteer on a regular basis we would love to hear from you. It could be anything from cleaning kennels to preparing feeds, or exercising the inmates 😉 but you would need to be sure that you’re happy to commit to helping regularly help as we’d be relying on you…
- But if you can’t do any of these you could help with fund-raising, fostering, donating or even just collecting donations, as that would free up more of our time to take care of the dogs 🙂
A love of dogs is a MUST if you want to volunteer, so if you do, and helping us is something you’re considering, why don’t you contact us so that we can have a chat about it…
We can’t pay you, but we can promise you that the feeling you get when you see a dog(s) that you’ve worked with, and grown to love go on to find a loving new home, is priceless ❤
So, if you’re still thinking about volunteering we look forward to hearing from you soon.