NED HAS BEEN ADOPTED 🙂
Ned at a glance:
- breed: crossbreed, from Romania
- Sex: handsome young boy
- Age: 4 months old
- Probably best with another dog to show him what is right and what isn’t, these dogs haven’t had a mum to show them that.
- He can be a little snappy if he has a toy and a dog comes to get it but nothing that can be worked. Mostly he just runs away with the toys.
- Should be ok with cats considering his age
- No young children, ned is very nervous and hand shy.
- Ned is a very nervous young man and needs time to settle in to wherever he goes. He is a lot bigger than the other four pups but does like a toy.
- Again he will need house training, lead training and more importantly for ned socialisation with people and other animals. We are looking for a very dog savvy home with experience and someone home most of the day to do the training he needs.
- He will need more work than a puppy from england would be, But if you put the work in they will give you so much love back
IF YOU THINK NED COULD BE THE DOG FOR YOU WHY NOT COME AND MEET HIM? OR FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US ON 07561129207