FRANKIE HAS BEEN ADOPTED 🙂
THESE DOGS ARE ROMANIAN STREET DOGS REGARDLESS OF AGE. ANYONE INTERESTED WE STRONGLY ADVISE READING UP ON STREET DOGS
Frankie at a glance:
- Sex: handsome young man
- Age: 4 months old
- Breed: Romanian crossbreed
- Has lived with brothers and sisters, introductions to any dogs at kennels
- Could possibly live with cats
- Children 5+, this is a rough age depending on how the child behaves around him
- Frankie is a lovely boy, big for his age already, he can be nervous and go into a corner but he also comes out of his shell and follows you around.
- Frankie needs are experienced home willing to put a lot of training into him. Puppy, lead and house training will be needed along with socialisation with the outside world.
- Frankie needs a home where he won’t be left more than 2-3 hours.
- We ask people to look past the cute face of puppy and think. Am I ready to put in a hell of a lot of work and do I have the time and patience to do it?
IF YOU THINK FRANKIE COULD BE THE DOG FOR YOU WHY NOT COME AND MEET HIM? OR FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US ON 07561129207. WE ARE TAKING INTEREST IN THESE DOGD AND DECIDING THE BEST HOME, IT IS NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE