Cooper at a glance:
- Age: two and a half years old
- Breed: crossbreed (lab size)
- Sex: handsome young boy
- No cats
- No children or visiting children!
- Can be reactive to dogs on walks, could possibly live with another neutered dog
- Home needed: very experienced willing to work on his issues. No children or visiting children. Strong handler. Calm home
Cooper needs an experienced home willing to get a trainer out to help with his issues, which he has come so far already 😁 he is a lovey boy 95% of the time but can get over excited some times and make rash decisions. He loves his toys but will guard possessions which we have been working in and he has come on so much. His impulse control is getting there as well. He needs a home where they will continue his training. He loves fuss and will lean into you for more. He is a young bull breed that has been allowed to push the boundaries previously. Reading cooper body language is important. Cooper with the right home and training will make an amazing companion.
IF YOU THINK COOPER IS THE DOG FOR YOU PLEASE CONTACT US ON 07561129207