CALLIE HAS BEEN ADOPTED 🙂
Callie at a glance:
- Age: 4 months old
- Breed: crossbreed, from romania
- Sex: pretty young lady
- Probably best living with another dog to show her the rights and wrongs
- Should be ok with cats due to her age.
- No young children, she is a very nervous girl
- Callie has joined us from Romania where she was unfortunately found with her dead mum along with her brothers and sisters. She will need an awful lot of training including house training, lead training and socialisation with people and other dogs.
- We are looking for very dog savvy owners who are home most of the day to move forward with her training.
- Due to the awful lives they have had even in their young ages they will be more hard work than buying a puppy in this country, they are escape artists etc.
- Basically we are looking for people that are willing to do a lot of training with her, that have time and patience and don’t overload her all in one go
IF YOU THINK CALLIE COULD BE THE DOG FOR YOU WHY NOT COME AND MEET HER? OR FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US ON 07561129207