MAX HAS BEEN ADOPTED 🙂
Max at a glance
- Sex: beautiful young boy
- Breed: beagle
- Age: just turned one
- Can live with children 5+
- Good with other dogs but he is very full on and boisterous so needs a dog that would tolerate this and an owner to manage the situation
- Could potentially live with cats but again he is full on and has to be tolerant cats and situation managed
- Max needs a very very active lifestyle ideally someone that would take him jogging etc as he loves this
- Max has had no input of training really so will need someone who has time and patience to put some training in with him.
- He will need someone who won’t leave him for long periods during the day
- Please don’t just ring us because max is cute etc beagles can be very hard work dogs and need a lot of exercise and stimulation otherwise can get destructive etc.
IF YOU THINK MAX COULD BE THE DOG FOR YOU PLEASE CONTACT US ON 07561129207. MAX IS CURRENTLY IN A FOSTER HOME