ZIGGY HAS BEEN RESERVED AND SHOULD BE HEADING OFF TO HIS NEW HOME SOON 😊
Ziggy at a glance:
- Sex: stunning young man
- Breed: chunky little staffy
- Age: just turned five
- No other dogs, reactive on walks as has been attacked previously
- No children under 18 or visiting children, Ziggy cannot be around children so please consider this!
- Can be nervous to start more so of men.
- Home needed: no other animals, strong, no children, visiting children or planned children in the future!
Ziggy is such an amazing boy. He can be a little nervous to start with but it doesn’t take long for that tail to start going, and when it does boy does it go. Ziggy was attacked by three dogs previously therefore he is now reactive to dogs and is very strong on the lead so will need someone who can hold him. He loves to play ball especially with a football. However over everything he loves his treats. We will not rehome Ziggy where there are children visiting or resident. We cannot put Ziggy at any risk so please don’t ask. This boy will make someone an amazing companion he loves to have cuddles, he absolutely loves his walks as soon as the lead comes out he gets very excited. He loves to run around and have zoomies with a squeaky toy in his mouth. He really is such a sweet boy
IF YOU THINK ZIGGY IS THE DOG FOR YOU PLEASE CONTACT US ON 07561129207