MOLLY HAS BEEN ADOPTED 🙂
MOLLY NEEDS A COLLIE/WORKING Dog EXPERIENCED HOME
Molly at a glance:
- Age: just turned two last September
- Breed: border collie from a working line
- Sex: pretty lady
- No other dogs! Dog aggressive
- No young children 15+, she hasn’t been around and and has strong collie traits.
- Home needed: active, to walk miles a day, to give her a job, scent training etc. She has strong collie traits so a collie experienced home. No other dogs! Someone not going to leave her very long!
Molly is a lovely boisterous two year old collie. She needs an experienced collie home as she has strong collie traits. She is NOT good with other dogs and there had been a few incidents in her previous home with the dog she was living with and dogs out of the home. Therefore whoever has her must keep her away from other dogs. She loves to play with a toy and will sort of bring it back, drop it a few metres from you then herd you and walk by your ankles while you retrieve it. She also loves cuddles and belly rubs. She is quite boisterous and can suddenly jump up towards your face, not nasty but we have had a few bashed noses. If she was to live with a cat we would want to test her with the new cat before we proceed. This girl needs an extremely active home that will take her for at least three good walks and give her a job. She is a collie and needs something to keep her brain occupied such as scent training or just agility for fun etc. She is a lovely girl and in the right home she will make an amazing companion, she loves all the attention. Her tongue is always poking out even when she sleeps 🤣. She has not been around children so dog savvy children 15+ and someone who isn’t going to leave her more than a couple of hours
IF TOU THINK MOLLY IS THE DOG FOR YOU PLEASE CONTACT US ON 07561129207