Email application only we will not be taking calls re jerry
- Ok with other dogs who are tolerant
- Could live with dog savvy cat
- Children 10+
- Somebody home most of the day
- He is frightened of men
- He just needs a patient and committed home and he will give a lot of love back, he loves women.
- He has come so far in a week being in foster
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JERRY PLEASE EMAIL
- Why you can offer jerry the best home
- Experience with dogs/rescues
- Hours he would be left and a bit about youselves
Wellingborough Dog Welfare, or Wellidog as we are more fondly known is a local charity in Grendon, Northamptonshire, and we are dedicated to making life easier for strays and unwanted dogs locally from surrounding areas.
With so many abandoned and unwanted dogs entering kennels every day we are committed to finding loving homes for all of our dogs. We are a no-kill shelter who believe that second hand dogs make first class friends, and we work around the clock to raise funds to care for the dogs in our care while we search for their perfect forever home.