- Pocket bully, quite small in size
- Prefer to be an only dog
- Children: teenagers
- Hattie is a wonderful gentle, loving girl who needs to experience the outside world
- She was dumped after being used for breeding
- Loves nothing more than having cuddles or rolling on her back in the mud
- Wonderful dog looking for a 5 star home
- Not the most active she is happy with 20 minute stroll and then back home for cuddles.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HATTIE PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com with a bit about yourselves, work hours, why you could offer her the best home
Wellingborough Dog Welfare, or Wellidog as we are more fondly known is a local charity in Grendon, Northamptonshire, and we are dedicated to making life easier for strays and unwanted dogs locally from surrounding areas.
With so many abandoned and unwanted dogs entering kennels every day we are committed to finding loving homes for all of our dogs. We are a no-kill shelter who believe that second hand dogs make first class friends, and we work around the clock to raise funds to care for the dogs in our care while we search for their perfect forever home.