- So… You’re thinking about volunteering?
- Do you have some free time, even if it’s only a couple of hours?
- Do you love dogs?
- Are you prepared to donate your time for free?
If that’s four Yes’s then you’ve come to the right place! 🙂
Wellidogs would not exist without the dedication and kindness of its supporters and regular volunteers, and volunteering can be a very rewarding experience as well as a way to meet new friends.
At Wellidog we’re more like a big family who pull together to make a difference to some very deserving furbabies who have found themselves here through no fault of their own. We even have our very own Wellikids who will be the next generation of animal rescuers, and are committed to helping; turning up without fail whatever the weather 🙂
There are many ways that you can help…
- Dog Walking – If you have some free time, then why not volunteer as a dog walker? Our dogs always need exercise no matter whether is wet or dry, and it’s good for them to get out and have a some one-on-one attention…
- Ad-hoc help as/when you are able to is always welcome. Give us a shout and we can discuss ways to help without committing anything ongoing.
- Or if you are able to volunteer on a regular basis we would love to hear from you. It could be anything from cleaning kennels to preparing feeds, or exercising the inmates 😉 but you would need to be sure that you’re happy to commit to helping regularly help as we’d be relying on you…
- But if you can’t do any of these you could help with fund-raising, fostering, donating or even just collecting donations, as that would free up more of our time to take care of the dogs 🙂
A love of dogs is a MUST if you want to volunteer, so if you do, and helping us is something you’re considering, why don’t you contact us so that we can have a chat about it…
We can’t pay you, but we can promise you that the feeling you get when you see a dog(s) that you’ve worked with, and grown to love go on to find a loving new home, is priceless ❤
So, if you’re still thinking about volunteering we look forward to hearing from you soon.