NOVA HAS BEEN ADOPTED 🙂
Nova at a glance:
- age: 4 months old
- Breed: crossbreed, from Romania
- Sex: beautiful little girl
- Nova is ok with other dogs but she is very noisy in general meeting people and dogs so she will need a lot of socialising. The noise she makes is probably fear based and the more dogs she sees as a pup the better she should get. She can get protective if another dog goes to her food bowl.
- She should be ok with cats as she is only a puppy
- Children 8+ if they are very dog savvy and give Nova the space she needs when she wants it. Also to always let her come to you and not to frighten her
- Nova is one of the more confident of the pups and will come up to you and start giving you kisses and bouncing all over you. she still needs socialising etc to understand how to react around strangers and other dogs she meets.
- She will need house training and lead training at a steady pace, not too much at once.
- we are looking for dog savvy people with experience with a lot of dogs who is home most of the day willing to put in a lot of training with this beautiful young girl.
IF YOU THINK NOVA COULD BE THE DOG FOR YOU WHY NOT COME AND MEET HER? OR FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US ON 07561129207