ELMO HAS BEEN ADOPTED 🙂
Elmo at a glance:
- sex: chunky little boy
- age: 4 months old
- Breed: crossbreed, from Romania
- Ok with other dogs, is protective over food, so would have to be managed or fed separately
- should be ok with cats with how young he is
- Children 10+ if dog savvy, he is cheeky and does chew on your hands but is only mouthing
- Elmo is cheeky and does chew on your hands but it needs managing so it doesn’t get out of hand when he is older. He is a confident little chap and bounces around.
- Poor Elmo was found on the streets on his own with no parents or siblings, so the other pups took him into their litter.
- He will need a very dog savvy owner willing to put a lot of time in house training, lead training and socialising him.
- we are looking for someone that is home all day to do the training especially house training with him.
- These dogs are so different to dogs in this country they are generally very nervous of people especially men.
IF YOU THINK ELMO COULD BE THE DOG FOR YOU WHY NOT COME AND MEET HIM? OR FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US ON 07561129207