DAISY HAS BEEN ADOPTED 🙂
THESE ARE ROMANIAN STREET DOGS PLEASE READ UP ON THEM IF INTERESTED. THEY ARE HARD WORK DOGS AND NEED A LOT OF TIME AND PATIENCE
Daisy at a glance:
- Breed: Romanian crossbreed
- Age: four months old
- Sex: pretty little girl, she will get medium size
- Can live with other dogs
- Could possibly live with cats
- Children 10+, this is a rough age and depends on the child’s behaviour around her as she is very nervous
- Daisy is one of the most nervous of the pups we have. She wants to come to you for fuss but when you go to stroke her she runs away. She will need time to adjust to home life and needs to learn that she is safe now and people aren’t going to hurt her.
- she needs an experienced home with a lot of time and patience as she will need house and lead training and the lead training could take some time as she doesn’t like things around her neck. The more you push her to walk the more she will back down, she will eventually walk but it may take time. She may also take to it straight away.
- She needs a home where she won’t be left more than 2-3 hours
- We ask people to look past the puppy and think how much work they will need and if anyone interested is ready for that commitment
IF YOU THINK DAISY IS THE DOG FOR YOU COME AND MEET HER? OR FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US ON 07561129207. PLEASE NOTE IT IS NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE FOR THESE PUPS WE ARE TAKING INTEREST AND DECIDING THE BEST HOME FOR THEM