FREDDIE HAS BEEN ADOPTED 🙂
Freddie at a glance:
- Sex: beautiful young man
- Age: just over two years old
- Breed: American bulldog x, he is quite a bit smaller than full American bulldog
- Still undergoing dog tests, no aggression shown yet
- No cats!
- No children under 15
- Freddie is an amazing boy that has had no training as of yet, he is still a young energetic boy that needs a lot of training out into him. Once this is done he will be a fab dog
- He loves a cuddle but if you get him excited he can get a bit nippy but he does listen to a firm no!
- He needs boundaries and manners, he can bite the lead so he is walked on a chain lead as he can chew through fabric ones.
- We are looking for bull breed experienced owners ideally for him
- We are also looking for a home where he won’t be left more than 3/4 hours
- He loves his treats so much he can snatch but again this all comes down to training him and putting the work in. He loves to sit on the bench and have a cuddle and give you kisses
IF YOU THINK FREDDIE IS THE DOG FOR YOU WHY NOT COME AND MEET HIM? OR FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US ON 07561129207.