Penny at a glance:
- Age: roughly 6 or seven years old
- Sex: beautiful lady
- Breed: Dutch shepherd (not for the faint hearted)
- Needs to be the only dog! Can be reactive but can be ok with some
- No cats!
- No young children under 16
- Home needed: dog savvy, brain stimulation. No kids under 16. Prepared to give lots of belly rubs
Penny is such a wonderful girl who is very overweight at the moment and as she loses the weight she will become more agile. She loves her food/treats and her favourite are toys or tennis balls. She likes to make sure she carries two at a time. She loves a squeaky toy. She is a submissive girl but has typical Dutch shepherd traits and this breed is not for the faint hearted or the inexperienced! She will chomp at you if not quick enough with something like ball throwing or feeding her a treat! This just needs impulse control and her realising this doesn’t get what she wants. She loves people and fuss and is a bit of a tart really and loves her belly rubbed. This breed are not for the inexperienced and need brain stimulation. A smashing girl that in the right home will thrive! If you are looking for a fun and super clever dog then penny is the dog for you!
IF YOU THINK PENNY IS THE DOG FOR YOU PLEASE CONTACT US ON 07561129207.